Friday, January 13, 2006

13/01/06

HAHAHA FRIDAY 13th! hahahahaha!!!

how superstitious some teachers can be... ahahahahaha!!! =P

ok, i din realise it was friday 13th. but what i wanna say is that this morning, i woke up with this beautiful song in my heart that juz pushed me on to get through with this week.

the song title is "could i ever" by planet shakers. ahh... nice song...

hmmm... i remember quite sometime back, my friend told me eddie guererro (am not too sure how to spell heh!) died. it did occur to me at that point of time that someon'e gonna go to hell...

in sec school, eddie was my WWE card main character. i played him and won many battles though he wasn't like the best char hahahaha! was sad when i found out he died..

BUT! juz today, i heard the whole story about things that happened before his death! hahaha... man i was overjoyed la, juz that i din wan to show it, it'll be so awkward with all the ruggers there hahaha!!

i was like on the edge of shouting at the top of my voice that my God sets people free and he is GREAT! WOOOO HOOOO! i love u JESUS!!!

he found christ, and God set him free of ALL his addictions! he accepted God as his Lord and Saviour before he died! i'm juz overjoyed!!! HOW WONDERFUL U ARE!!!

(woaH! the planet shakers new ablum ROCKS!!!)

ok, i had training today which was actually quite fun!! hahaha.. major killer but fun! hahahaha.... guess what we did! u will think i'm lying. REALLY! hahaha..

first we jogged 1.6km around the outskirts of our school for warm up!
den did stretching and sprinted 3x300!!! - MAJOR KILLER!!!
den we did ANOTHER 3x300!!! argh!! that's 1800m in all!!!
den we had sprints UP SLOPE! hahaha.. guess what! it wasn't tiring at all!! hahaha.. had fun instead!! i love that one the most! had fun... we did 10 times in all about 40-50m each i guess.. hmmm.. prolly lesser...

ok den finally, 10x, 20x, 30x, 20x, 10x, of push ups and sit ups!!! hahahahaha!!! my arm muscles were so tense and my legs were shaking la!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!

k... last of of, 30x of "superman" hahahaha... tt's all.

yea man.. my body's like "ah.... my bed!" hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home