Wednesday, December 01, 2004

continueded... (Sunday)

ha ok.... so it's been two days since sunday. i like almost forget everything that happened le... haha forgot to say but miss low (aww...) dropped by and supported us! mr lim bok seng and mr chee came too. haha..

Sunday...
haha... ok sunday morning as usual could not wake up early so planned meet zhida late. i remember when we reached, i was talking about a girl next to our stall.. cute cute one haha... dancer somemore. haha... her name's corrine. den when we were walking in, juz nice saw her.

ok so went to the stall... last day le... want to pia. so i chiong at the start pia like siao ar! den after some time, micheal came down and supported us. he stayed there for quite a long time. haha.. that micheal was like forever talking about how to xian girls... wah lao! i pai seh la. ask me go try. cos got this CHIJ girl cute ar. but i juz see only la. no intention of making friends or wad. but that micheal suddenly juz pull me. den bring me there. keep saying i got chance one but dunnoe how to walk the talk. hah... so he brought me there and showed me some moves. lol.. nothing la. at least nvr pao toh me or wad. but got to noe some details of her la... her name's jesslyn.we like use her as guinea pig testing haha.. so dumb..

ok. micheal also did like one girl next to our stall. her name was wyna. but i din noe them la... so i was like go over take their ice-cream challenge la. den micheal will like "no, not yet. not the correct time. i think muz go comb hair first." haha... crap. so i juz went over den he followed. so he like ok la. do same style as jesslyn. go there give flyers. so he pass me the flyers ask me to pass them out. i gave them one each den i said "behind got my no." haha... i juz said for fun la. dunnoe why also den they really turn to the back and look. den i said i was juz kidding. want my no. juz ask me. so micheal was like... wah.. got style sia. haha... crap la. i was juz being playful me. haha... i guess with girls that i dun have any, u know, i wont be so timid.. in fact i like quite daring haha...

so... micheal din do anything.. not even ice cream challange! so nvm la.. soon, time for prize presentation. let the girls go lor... me zhida stay... so waited impatiently for the results... suddenly pple start running back with trophies le. den i like " where's our group?" den they all come back le. wah. both also holding trophie! juz that ours bigger!! haha... we came in 3rd, jia li 4th.. not bad la. my whole row was like 2nd, 3rd, 4th haha..

so.. no mood to sell le.. prize money got liaoz, trophies got liao, no more judging... now try to clear.. lei long!!! so i damn sian, den i go jia li stall go self-service make those customized test tubes for some of my friends and the yusof ishak frens. i kept making and they also kept making, noise. keep asking me pay money. wah lao. so kiam. test tube so cheap nia.. we sharing profit some more leh. now i dun wan to share le la.. haha..

so anyway, i sian la.. so kept talking to yusof ishak pple... haha.. forgot to tell u all. in the morning before i came, syazana took photo with emily. haha.. they made the button thingy. so i was like wah!! cos in the picture, emily damn pretty!! she let down hair.. so i juz kept running up to syazana for fun. go see emily pic. hehe... den like cos i made those test tubes for them, they want to repay me. so they gave me that button but... like very pai seh so i din except. haha... but i juz stayed there hoping to get a chance to talk to emily. den hady was like standing next to me. den after a while, he sat down and said "tonight u very lucky. when u go home, very lucky. really." deni was like huh?? haha...

so.. i walked around between my stall and yusof ishak's helping them sell their stuff and selling my own... den micheal see me so sian den decided to perk me up. he took out this bottle of vodka. so i was like.. mmmm.... vodka... ( i dunnoe wad it taste like. seriously) so left a bit la. he say. take one shot and try. so i was like ok... den i opened and took half a shot. (heng i din clear bottle ) i din taste anything much initially, so i swirl it around my tongue and swallowed slowly. wah kao! my my whole face turned red! i was like wah!! can blow out fire ar!!! power!!! addictive sia.. so nice, i feel like taking another shot but zhida and micheal finished the rest la.. haha.. maybe ask kelvin help me buy cos i under age. hehe....

soooo... wad else ar... oh! i remember i went to play arm wrestling!! at emily's and yusof ishak stall there. cos i very sian ar. den i saw prasad hands power so i try. wah... all strong sia.. i tell u ar... i like lose 6 out of 10!! haha... actually some got use body weight la. but i din want to say cos very malu if like u tell them.. for me, my eyes always on opponent but opponent always head down. cos they using body to push. haha.. but fun la.. i malu a bit cos lose but no big la. later play again also win them haha...

it was like getting late.. man... i dun want to go home.... i was soooo reluctant. i was sticking with yusof ishak pple.. gonna miss em ar!! so i got this wax hand and got all the yishun pple to sign on it.. den got memory ar.. same for yusof ishak and the stall next to us.. so like gonna miss em all ar.. i juz spent time with em while everyone else were like desprately trying to clear stocks haha... when time to go home, i waited for the yusof ishak pple den go home with them.. as i was carrying all the stocks, i walk halfway, cannot ta han so decided to call my dad pick me. split up with the yusof yishak pple and went back to suntec lobby. those dolls la! we nvr sell finish den soooo heavy!! so went back den saw emily haha.. together with the rest of the yishun sec pple, they were waiting for transport i guess.. i juz sat at the other end and waited for my dad... was kinda hungry so took out the chocalate bar i bought from jesslyn earlier and had half of it.. man.. it was good stuff...

my dad came real shortly after yishun sec pple left. den i go home... so.. that's about it for my entrepreneur comp. now for monday. will write about it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home