Wednesday, December 22, 2004

juz a reflection..

i was... juz watching the uncensored version of along came polly... it juz kinda got me mad and angry with lisa. and it kinda reminded me of things in the past... though it was not like what happened in the show, but it hurt me... dunnoe whether u guys got watch that show.. i feel sorry for reuben.. man... he juz left his wife with a scuba diving instructor for juz a few hours and that happens.. damn shit. i'm juz so mad.... i hate girls like that.. i'm going to qoute what reuben said to lisa... it's a lil crude but.. it kinda meant something to me.

"you screwed a scuba diving instructor on our honeymoon!
what kind of cold heartless bitch would do that to someone they love...
I had to be an idiot to get back to u after that."
of course this is not what i want to say to esther but it is juz how i feel about what u did.. damn did it hurt me real bad.. i still think of you. i still miss u. but i can never forget what u did. it hurts u noe... someone i love with my whole heart. and because i left u alone for a while.. u love someone else with ur whole heart someone u told me u would love 'forever' den now what? u want to patch. it'll so damn never happen. i may never love another girl again because of some stuff. but i noe that i'd rather be alone than have a girl that doesn't love me whole heartedly. till the day i find one, which i may never noe. i dun want to get involve in any of this love hate stuff.. it hurts... real bad...
like the 8 o'clock show. kuai le yu... how that jiaxi treat her husband.. damn it sux. i hate her! that time when he go care about her, den she chased him away and even poured water on him. by seeing his face it so damn broke my heart.. i feel soooo sorry for him... girls juz dun understand how much a guy can love them. take the for granted... i'm juz soooo hurt i dunnoe wad i want or what to do...
anyway, i'm gonna go climb stairs now.. train stamina.. so see u guys soon... will be updating my blog on my trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home