Tuesday, January 24, 2006

24/01/06

ok! since akira mentioned it, the rumor is a rumor!!! me and who ever grace's match making me with is FALSE! dunnoe why she's doing tt too but... ha... not true k!

den i have been recieving mysterious letters.. hahaha... ya, i have no idea who she is except that she's really observant haha... firstly, the letters are in chinese! haha.. so i can barely read some of the words in it. but ya, have translators and all. secondly, hahaha.. it juz makes me laugh. ya... hahaha... quite funny and dun ever say such things in my face! it'll go red hot! hahaha...

ok... enough of rumors and stuff.

i was juz going through some things and found my yr 1 handbook. i turned to the page where at the start of yr 1, we ad to write a mission statement. here goes...

Gabriel's mission statement:
  • be a better person. e.g. respectful, kind...
  • be a good christian and shine God's light wherever i am.
  • make everyday special for someone.
  • make my parents proud.
  • do well in my CCAs.
  • be more responsible.

and now when i think back, i feel sooo proud of myself in yr 1 and i wonder what has happened to me in yr 2 and 3! haha...

i definitely have met every criteria i listed up there. i worked hard to become a better person. all i wanted was a new start from sec school. look at me, from zero to hero (juz an expression). hahahaha..

i worked real hard to show forth the fruits of the spirit.

i cant remember if making somebody's day special as in ec, or my school friends. but i definitely did make pple's day!!! =D

i did exceptionally well for promos in yr 1, tt should've made my parents proud, also adding all my achievements in e-club. during the meet-the-parents session, i had no bad comments except praises for being able to lead the e-club in some competition and winning, blah blah... tt would have definitely made my parents proud. also, i recieved the eagles' award tt year. my mom was like "wow!" haha...

i excelled in my CCAs both e-club and rugby. i kinda improved quite a bit after some training with wantocks. went back, kicked some ass (me and kira's trademark move, remember!!) haha.. pple said i was cocky, but i couldn't be bothered, i din mean it tt way anyway, and like hazwana's telling me how much the other ruggers were commenting about me behind my back at tt time.

be responsible! i loved this part!! haha.. this allowed me to run around school all the time! i was chem rep, did a good job! ask miss lee!! haha.. =DDD i handled the walkathon project quite well too! thx to my members too! took ownership in entreprenuer club projects earning lots of money!! haha... others, i cant remember.

ah... i'm soooo proud of myself. let me boost my ego in this entry juz this once ya! hahahaha =DDD

but now, i've got to start working hard man... look at me... in this state. i need to push myself more!!

alright! back to chem pract assignment!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home