Monday, June 19, 2006

19/06/06

it's been raining all morning, and i'm looking out and enjoying the scenery. i simply love the sound - the sound cars running over the water on the ground. i love the breeze that blows into my room..

how carefree the world seems from the view of my window... how i wish i could walk out there and drench myself in the rain.

bring me out from where i am,
bring me out and play.
take me from here where i feel dull and plain,
take me out and paint the colours of my life...

how i wish i could relive this moment, looking the window. simply adoring the little things in my life.

i miss my little fantasies of me wanting to start up a cafe/restaurant by the sea, live there and enjoy the life by the sea. the sound of children playing, sound of the waves rolling upon the shore, sound of light jazz music playing on the radio.... ah.... how i dream to run away - run away from what places pressure on my life.

guess it's these thoughts of life tt keep me going. i know i need to work hard and earn money, and by the time i have enough money, i'd be old and prolly it's the time i retire into such an environment by the sea... i'd lose my friends too... but by then, my friends are also all too old... haha..

it's like a vicous cycle. we are born to study, then to work, get married, grow old and die. where is the part where we would enjoy our lives? where's the part where we can just spent each and everyday young and living our dreams. but i guess it's impossible for where does the dream appear from; it doesn't just blink into life, you've got to work for it...

i guess thi is life. sometimes we just need to slow our pace, look out the window and adore those little things tt u have missed out. spent time with pple u love, pple who do not have the time because of their circumstances. soon it'll be me, cos i'd be in ns... ha... i cant wait for life to progress though...

now, my job is to study. so i guess it's about time i get started for today.

what a wonderful day today is.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home