Saturday, July 08, 2006

08/07/06

Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is likeOn Jupiter and Mars
In other words hold my hand
In other words darling kiss me
Fill my life with song
And let me sing forevermore
You are all I hope for
All I worship and adore
In other words please be true
In other words I love you

-

the Lord is really good... i found his little love msg for me today.

it's today's sermon. all i've been feeling is exactly how sister sandy described it. i feel sooo lonely at home, easily bored, if i have no school i just hang around the comp idling, wasting time...

i feel soo far from my friends, and the only thing tt brings me close to them is msn. i guess i am too dependant on pple around me...

i hate the feeling of loneliness at home. i want to go out, but with my given circumstances, it's almost impossible to... man...

anyways, i thank God for this sermon, it means that he have been hearing my prayers every night, how i'd talk to him and apologise for not spending enough time with him. how i neglect him, having my time spent online...

man... i hate being at home these days. i want to be out with my friends but.. ha... i also dunnoe la... it's whether they want to go out or not...

neways, i guess i shall do some other things as a start for today instead of hanging around the comp. i've let joash play my maple acc, sooo i cant just focus on my studies knowing that i can't log on hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home