Monday, June 26, 2006

26/06/06

ever felt forgotten? felt like u are insignificat and prolly worth nothing in other pple's life?

i was just thinking, i treasure my friends more then i think they know. was thinking of some of my classmates, and i begun wondering what would please them if it came out sincerely from my mouth...

as i thought of what i would say, i suddenly wondered, they would probably just remember me at this point in their lives for what i may have said to cheer them up, but what about 10 yrs later? when u actually think about it, if my friend asks me "will you ever forget me?" my answer to them would most probably be "i'd remember you for life..."

think about it, i believe even how insignificant a person maybe, i doubt i'd forget him/her. and i believe if i ever ask any them, "for how long you'd remember me?" they'd say "forever."

i know i'd remember everyone for life, no matter how insignificant they have been. one person i miss, pamela lee.. haha... friends since young... den she suddenly left, church, school. move to new ones rather...

which brings me to remember junia haha... i've been long forgotten by her, but i guess i still remember her. goes for heston too.. hahaha.. most of u may only find this name familiar haha... benedict (the one older then me from R1).. man.... all these pple.. where have they gone to???

hahaha... i remember talking to samuel ho, (yes our samuel ho) in the toilet one day when i just entered the youth ministry. haha.. i remember him always playing with us in CW me, david, daniel, jason loy. haha... i asked him in the toilet, "do you remember me?" and hahahaha.. he gave me this look -----> o.O

hahahaha... now we're classmates haha... funny... i remember all these small details real well.. haha...i remember we were even room mates!!! during some church camp.. our families both shared a super BIG room haha... was shocked that he did not remember me.. haha... oh well.. 5,6 yrs ago... haha...

just know this, if u ever wonder for how long i'd remember u, it'll be forever. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home