Monday, July 10, 2006

10/07/06

check this out!!!






I AM FINALLY ONE HELL OF A KILLING MACHINE!!! HAHAHAHA...

i just leveled up and now i can do 6 hits with one blow!! whoo!!! been waiting for sooooo long!!! hahaha..

neways, i can finally go study in peace without thinking about doing 6x damage. hahaha..

man... look at me in the pirate hat thingy with the korean fan. man! i'm cool! hahaha...

-

okok, tmr's my last day of papers yippee!!

HOWEVER! (hate tis word... dun everyone. especially those who watched fear factor couples. hahaha) it means tt meet the parents session regarding mid years are gonna begin too. i know i'm D.O.O.M.E.D...

God pls save me... man... i am slowly getting the hang of my work especially organic chem BUT! it's not enough!!!! ha....

oh wells... gonna eat-shower-study! all the best for tmr's paper 04S3!!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home