Wednesday, December 01, 2004

my story for today..

man.. today once again, i had to wake up like 7 am.. i cant even open my eyes.. wah... damn tired ar.. every morning like that can die ar... but bo pian ar.. training.. i have my commitment of attending training... so woke up got changed and went down to school..

sooo.... reached there first, as usual like the past few weeks... took out the rugby balls and played around... soon mannan came and slowly one by one everyone else arrive.. so.. played touch.. man... my fitness level has dropped a hell lot.. i am panting in a normal touch game!! wah.. so disappointed..

before sam arrived, muthu.. haha... muthu.... muthu's feet kenna stepped by vicknesh and he did the gorilla war cry hahahaha! so everyone bastard him... especially johnny.. haha... he like roars away loudly hahaha!! funny ar... vicknesh like step a lot of pple today. haha.. zhi wei also kenna. lol! for me.. nothing much tackle practice only today den i kenna bang real hard by navin on my left arm and my right shoulder haha... my left arm still hurts... wah... pain ar... the muscle... i think bruised.. haha...

so... after training bathe!! wah so shiok!! cold water haha.... shiok ar!! come out of the toilet feeling sooo refreshed... den i wanted to meet up with jess... but she busy i guess.. so anyway, zhida msg ask to meet cos he wants the biz plan thingy... so met up with him and passed him the disket. den we went for lunch.. wah.. so shiok!! we had beef noodles!! haha... nice ar!! den after tt, he go join his frens play pool. me leh, i decided to do some shopping on my own... but... i nvr collect allowance from my mama so no money... ask her deposit also never so i juz go see see and choose wad i want. go back some other day and buy.. went to X-craft look at bags, t-shirts and shirt.. amn.. i saw this shirt which is real cool and nice, but... one size L only.. i needed the XL... L too small.. haiz.... damn nice leh!! den i went around walking, popular, nokia care.... blah blah... den decided to drop by metro... so saw this levi's jeans i really like or should i say 2 levi's jeans haha... i wanna buy!! one $65 nia!! cheap ar! chiong!!!

somehow... i feel shopping alone is nice.. i kinda enjoyed myself there walking around and looking for my own stuff.. it's kind of better than with someone with me.. i guess i'm used to being alone already.. haha cool.... juz like in the past.. a lone ranger, but now, it's different. last time i lone until like damn lonely. now i have lots of frens but choose to have my own time out alone. feels good ar.. haha.. feels independant.. i dunnoe la... juz dun need pple to talk or laugh with, dun need girl fren for advice... dunnoe la.... juz feel nice... kind of like a time out from everyone else.. haha.. but i still love my frens la.. and i still like going out with them. =)

so.... went home at about 2+ den sleep till about 6... haha... wake up, help me mom do stuff den go bathe again... den kept typing blog till now.. haha... see all my hard work haha... muz read k! i put in a lotof effort! haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home