Wednesday, December 29, 2004

lazy to wake up...

haiya.. today i muz go school for SL stuff.. i lazy to wake up ar.. muz reach by 10... so i took a cab down at 10.. hah... guess wad!? when i reached, i found out tt i only needed to reach at 11!!! wah! haha... waste my cab money!! toopid!! so i'm like broke already cos i paid for kira, zhiwei and taufiq's food.. and they still owe me my money!!!!!!!

ha.. so anyway, i went out late cos.. i could not find my jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is my precious no. 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where are u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls come back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dun want to lose it... sobx.... pls... let me find it... God help me pls!! maybe i left it in church.. have to go and check.. i cant lose it.. haiz... so sad...

anyway, i had areal tiring day.. had to do packing for OG packages.. got my fingers all cut and blistered.. haiz... the file edges are sharp... so worked really hard to get em done.. 1000+ pakages to pack leh... haha. but i had fun la... now i have the list of pple in my OG... have to go call all of em.. 35 pple!! wah... bill sure veh ex one. den my mom will be like wondering if i have gerfren ar... haha..

so... now at home.. gonna go shower soon.. den play games... blah blah... dunnoe wad to do to.. my dear fren is out and i wont get to chat tonight.. and i think i have to go prepare some stuff.. and plan my money... as in.. wad should i spend on.. maybe one day, drop by causeway point to get the pair of levi's jeans i really want to buy... haha...

k la.. i go do my stuff le.. seeya pple!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home