Friday, December 03, 2004

soo blessed!

haha.. these few days, God has really helped me in many ways.. i feel soo o blessed.. haha... i'm even having pizza for dinner. haha.. gonna grow fat.. anyway, tml's gonna be my send off session.. gonna go to indonesia in two weeks times.. gonna miss everyone especially my newly made friends..

soo.. i had rugby training today but.. i din go haha.. i kinda overslept..(like real..) hee... today physical la.. so dun feel like going... den very tired too... wanted to go return stocks from my entrepreneur comp but janet not around.. den she'll be leaving tml, coming back on 14th. den i'll be leaving on the 14th.. haha... sooo... this saturday will be my sentosa beach touch tournament.. haha i'm soo excited but i dunnoe if i'm playing cos i din go training today.. i'll ask tml hee... i really wanna play! gonna fun with lots of bikini babes. LOL! haha.... gonna make new friends le.. i think... that's if kelvin, kai they all go la.. if not very sian ar.. i like got nothing in common with the ruggers.. haha.. we all go in separate groups one..

hmm... today early morning emily gave me morning call le.. haha... 7.30am.. she so poor thing, lost her voice.. haiyo.. hope she's ok.... hmmm.. i played maple secretly today hehe.. my mama din noe.. haha... den at about 1pm suppose to meet a customer.. i forgot! so my mom sent me down. settle the thing le, den i follow her go jurong do some road tax thingy den go dec's house pass uncle boyle the documents for auntie ann.. haha... something silly happened but nothing la.. haha...

ok.. came home dunnoe wad to do.. feel like chatting but online got no one... sianz.. play ps.. all my old games... so sian... but ok la.. help me past time... i think i'll call Em and chat.. maybe... i dunnoe la.. i am thinking of doing some workout now den go bathe den think of things to do later... really need to keep myself fit, or else ar.... haha...

ok la.. so i shall get to doing my work out le... oh ya.. tml gonna see lee min... actually need to buy lilies but i dunnoe how leh.. haiz... maybe i'll find some girl later go with me go buy... i think min will be shocked after she see me... haha.. i changed quite a bit since she left... fitter, darker... taller.. haha.... and no more specs... haha... wanna see her reaction.. skally no reacton sia den not fun le.. haha... kk i go le.. cya pple!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home