Monday, February 21, 2005

burn burn burn burn!!

ow ow ow ow ow ow.... haha.. my sun burns hurt man... but thank God for good weather today at sentosa... when my OG mates pulled me into the sea, the sun was hidden... haha.. so i was protected... so i'm still ok.. haha...

ok. suppose to go back to church for lessons... but it took me more time to leave sentosa then i expected.. so i was super late, and i decided to drop by my grandma's place for a nap.... ah.... nice sleep... had a nice dream too but i cant remember...

anyway, i really had lots of fun today... should have juz stayed on since i was going to be late.. want to spend these last few days of the first 3 months with em... haha.. i also dunnoe wad i should do now... i really wonder if i should stay on or what... i need my A level cert ar... now without maths and chinese.. what am i gonna do!?!?!? ...

today's sunday... sooo fast.... i dunnoe why but i love saturdays the most.. wake up in the morning... the sun's shining sooo beautifully, cartoon's on kid's central... comp in the afternoon.... edge, and dinner. ahh... the most perfect day... but school's starting tml... i'm feeling wierd.. uncomfortable man.... i dunnoe la.. starting to dislike school....

gonna go have my quiet time le.. so see you pple tml!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home