Sunday, March 27, 2005

maple freak!

haha.. i think i've become super addicted to maple ar!! haha.. but today at least i stil got study. my mom got me all those study guides and all super useful ar! hope tt it'll be good enough to help me pass...

anyway, today i spent 60% of my day mapling! lol!! soo fun! i level up twice today.. i think i should take some screen shots.. haha.. so cool!! haha... somemore, i found snowball today!! (erm.. u noe, assassins throw throwing stars, knives and all, but maple's cute so we throw snowballs too!) haha.. snowballs are soooo cute!!! haha.. i keep on throwing them for fun juz to see them fly lol!!

each time i shoot, i'll shout "HADUGEN!" (u noe, street fighter..)

haha.... soo cool!! anyway, nothing much la.. juz enjoyed my super slack day and the boring study night. haha...

*wonders*

play in the day, study at night.. no wonder i cant concentrate in school..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home