Friday, March 25, 2005

Orientation!!

whee!! OREINTATION!! haha.. i LOVE my OG!! woo!!! OG 9 ROCKS~! yea! we do! i hope tt u guys would meet ur target k? work hard together and show it to the rest of the SCs..

man.. i think i have a really cool OG this time.. spontaneous, participative, very supportive! yea! u guys rock.

ok.. i din update yesterday cos i was sooo tired. could not stand it... i ate dinner, bathed and sleep.. from 9 till 6 am hahaha... zZzZzZzZzZ.... soo nice.. haha...

first day was quite cool la... i din expect them to be soo like erm... how to say ar... i dun need to do ice breakers also they very gum haha... i think cos of tt morning la.. too boring den they start chatting.. i think... haha...

sooo... i think OG 9 was the quickest in everything for the first day. we finished everything neccessary.. ya..

as for today, haha.. i was really OFF the schedule.. LOL! so messed up and blur.. but fortunately nothing was afected too seriously... ha.. .sorry lynette and kim for running round school finding me.. ha... SORRY!!!

okok... after orientation, i had rugby training.. and i'm kinda ill now cos of my sore throat.. i guess i'm gonna have a fever too.. i juz reached home and my body's feeling cold.. my throat hurts real bad now.. and thanks to ATIQA!~ who suggested tt crappy game and made me drink too much, i was suffering all the way home!!! ar.. very uncomfortable.. the puking feeling is like stuck there... and my whole body shivering... sooooo uncomfortable... especially during the LRT ride.. it felt soo like forever! argh!!! should not have played.. crap! see la! kiasu, order sooo much drinks...

ar... guess i shal not maple today.. my body now very weak and it's aching... ar.. kk.. talk more about my OG tml.. i have pic of my OG flag too!! haha.. tml den.. nitez pple....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home