Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I LOST MY ENTRY!!!

damn blog! u suck! made me lose one whole entry.. zzz
-_-"
actually, it wasn't a long entry. =D but i'm tired!!!! arhhhhh!!!!!

juz feeling real tired now.. trying to keep myself awake.. ar.. juz now i logged into msn den go watch tv a while come back, kenna flooded with msges sia!! dunnoe where to start.. haha.. actually i quite lazy la.. cos headache.. but i juz replied...

SEE I SO GOOD!
*grins*
anyway, gonna go to bed soon, cos tml i wanna maple.. anyway, haven done my chem assignment yet... how?? guess i shall stand once again in chem lesson.. (at least i did my chem pract assignment... hee)

haiz... i wanna work harder and study hard... rugby's important too haha...

i've got this rugby "tattoo" it's damn punky and cool.. i gave the idea and design of it, moses drew it for me B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.L.Y! (one L or 2 Ls?? haha..) gonna take a pic of it and upload.. once the final finish is done tt is... it looks cool now though haha! nitez pple....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home