Sunday, May 01, 2005

life is quite boring..

to me it is.. maybe cos now i'm feeling lonely at home and regret greatly for not going to the edge!

man.. i really should have juz got out of bed and get changed.. lazy me... now, i'm feeling guilty doing nothing cos i left all my work in SCHOOL!!!

so stupid... -_-"

especially GP essay.. i tot it was in my mail!!! ar!!! stupid... it's a typed essay and i tot i've sent it to my email...

anyway, i had a great morning today.. with the touch girls and boys. haha.. i sooo cant play cos of my foot! but i had to, no matter wad. i still played a little haha... scored 1 limping to the try line.. hahahahaha! but tt was juz between my firends la.. i din play in the tounament... ar!!!!

I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!

no matters... there's still the beach touch end of this yr. once again, all the bikini babes! =D hahahahahaha!

so ya.. gonna go bathe for the third time soon, cos it's soooo hot!! and where are my parents!? i feel so lonely...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home