Wednesday, June 29, 2005

i've lost weight!?!?! oh no!!

haha... i have lost weight??? was chtting with gracie and lemey... duppose to change their blog URLs too haha.. lazy.. and i've forgotten them haha... hmmm... suppose to add maya too.. ok. sooo they said i have lost weight!? ah!!! haha.. i'm going to eat like crazy now! cos i wanna play this new position in my team haha.... gonna eat more MORE!!! grow fat den exercise!! ha!

anyway, i dun mind growing fat la... should try.... but i'm exercising constantly... i dun even get a chance to grow fat... haha... anyway, i'm eating a lot now.. my normal meals and in between, i'd eat extras too... haha...

hmmm... i cant wait for exams to start and get it over with but i'm still not too ready for it la.... still have not finish my organic chem... need to pia TYS... end of this week and next week, i'd most prob stay in school for night study and chiong. or at most up to 6 den go home. need to work hard man... i'm catching up on chem, except my homeworks ar not done la...

pray for me k!!! i wanna do exceptionally well... get an A level full cert at least.. =D ( i've changed my goals haha.. no more incomplete cert.) i can do better one la! hopefully an AO for maths. gonna take a miracle but i'll try.

cant wait to get my hands on the photos josh took.. he say "tml promise!" --- like a thousand times hahaha... nvm. going to do my work le bb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home