Thursday, June 23, 2005

din noe i was alone...

haha.. gonna be lonely these few days cos no one's gonna be at home.. ha.... din even realise tt my mom and sis is gone haha.. they are in thailand by now i guess... hmmm.... but i'm gonna be super lonely though.. haha...

man... i really need friends haha... or should i say, i need my friends. =D i miss everyone. feel real lonely, but i kinda need this time alone to get things straight with myself, with God and my studies... gonna study real hard later. like no one's business... i noe i am gonna be tempted but i'm gonna pray real hard too....

have to work hard man... time's running out... school's reopening, many things i dun understand.. man... i need these last days to push myself to study... haiz... i better work hard.... i'm scared...

anyway, i'll be going to bed now... so, nitez pple...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home