Saturday, June 18, 2005

juz abt my day...

ha.. i think i spend a lot of time on the comp man.. so hard to study.. muz get rid of my laptop haha... but i cant bear to... haiz... HOW!! try lor haha..

watched the news saw the one about this security guard taking revenge on some international school by planning to kill all the kids or something, din really catch it. but anyway, thank God the kids are save but when i saw those pple getting bashed, man my heart ached... i noe they did something gravely wrong but they were battered soo badly by the public... police din stop the public too... i mean, i dunnoe la... i bet they regret what they did.. hopefully they'd change...

ok, so i juz spend most of my day slacking, some time on my book but not much la.. i think one place without much distraction would be the KFC near my house. there's almost no one there.. guess tt would be like the best place i can think of besides my grandma's place..

i juz need to study. anyway, heading back to the book.. plan to finish another chapter before heading to bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home