Sunday, June 19, 2005

tired & grumpy...

man.. i am really, really tired after 1 whole day of evangelising... man... it was cool la, even those scary adults turned out to be quite cool haha.. after doing God's work for a whole day, i am happy tt i managed to get 1 saved. i noe it'll improve over time =D

monday, abt 7 saved, tues, abt 20, wed, abt 40, thurs, abt 70! TODAY, 140!!!!! woot~ God's doing his work in Singapore!!

service as usual was extremely suberb and i forgot to call kai and kelv!!! argh!!! slipped my mind.. sianz.... but it was super cool la...

anyway, after service went out to eat la... now im feeling nice so i wont complan abt my sis. but i really wanted to go home alone la, juz so irritating... especially juz now, when i really needed a time out on my own. i juz pretend she wasn't with me..

sooo.... i'm having some things going on in my head la... juz conflicts which i decided to stop thinking abt when i reached home. guess i'm juz super tired and i feel like talkng to someone.... juz dun wan my sis to disturb me la.... wanna have some time myself... haiz...

ok, i am super sleepy so i'm going to bed... nitez....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home