Saturday, July 23, 2005

fun day..

ok today's a really fun except the fact that miss how's leaving... aw.. haha..

started the day off with me signing out!! wuahahaha!! had a dental appointment la haha.. i was actully able to juz go out and reach on time but the teachers were like questioning me non-stop la!!! especially when mdm zah came in.. ha... but i had fun there la.. the staff there were just boosting my ego telling me things haha.. some things.. heh!

soo.. best part, when i walked out, i saw miss how! hahaha... even better, she was smiling la! hahaha.. not at me though hahaha...

today's quite a cool day, as i took the bus out, i met jun yan, ex-newtowner and ex-millenian. haha.. den as i went up the platform, i saw my ex-colleague. bet she's quit the company and started doing a more decent job. ha... feathers.. bet they've closed down! buncha cheaters and liars.. hahaha.. my manager earns his 10 bucks juz to spend it on a can of baron's strong brew and once he's out of money, he's back on his feet, half drunk selling our product again.. hahaha...

den i met afiq haha.. he was like "wad u doing here? not going school ar?" den i ask him "u leh?" he replied "i go see doctor." den i'm like "i go see dentist" haha.. i juz find it cool when we had our conversation haha.. it juz happened real fast.

hmmm... enjoy the quiet trip down to HPB where i had my teeth checked... man... arh... nvm.. shall not say... but i wish i was rich!! hahahaha...

went back to school, pple were like suprised haha... so late come lol!

evening had lots of fun in some leadership training. hahahaha.. was abt to touch on miss how again but i shant la. hahaha... like sooo idiotic of me ya! hahahaha...

had a lot of work to do, sc, rugby (i juz lost the rest of my entry so i'm gonna cut short) oh ya, i think i talked about how forgetful i am today. suppose to call mdm mecanus but i forgot so i juz smsed her to check if she's asleep.. forgot to meet her after school... forgot to take my compo from mr fung cos i need to type it out... aw.. so troublesome.. haha. maybe if i got 29 marks, i need not type it out.. haha...


anyway, i juz lost my entry again, so like i was saying, my hands are all tired and shaky so i'm gonna go to bed.. haha...

HOW??? she's gone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home