Thursday, July 14, 2005

today's a nice day...

ah... muz be waking up to this song wonderful world that might have change my perception of life... my paper's starting in an hour and a half's time but i'm still at home, by the window looking out enjoying the wind and the scenery.. just start drifting off.... wishing i stayed by the sea...

the sun's out bright, not too strong and not too light. just bright. the clouds are like in the right place... really feel like taking a pic of it... it's sooo beautiful... the best part, it's sooo windy... nvr get to enjoy this wind too often now cos my door's always closed. secondly, during this time of day, i'd be in school...

hmmm.... but i guess i've really got to get going for my maths paper! wish me all the best! (like i even need it ha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home