Sunday, July 10, 2005

killer headache!

man.. i'm juz having this killer headache that is affecting my mood and my studies... i think it's cos of my excessive gaming and tt's why, i've made myself not to touch a single game today hahaha... hopefully, the whole of next week too...

hmmm... as in afecting my mood, it has made me really sleepy, i juz dun feel like talking and doing anything.. haha... it's sooo uncomfortable. but now, i'm feeling better le!! =D

ok... so today was supposed to be set aside to study my physics but i guess i've given up. however now, i am planning to go for it again! yea!! haha.. but first, chem assignments! ar... suppose to do it in church but i did not bring the questions along. so silly haha....

after evening, i was thinking about going for dinner or go home.. really wanted to go with the rest to have some fun before my 1 week of pain comes. but it suddenly juz came to me tt in all things, praise the Lord. so went to tell des tt i was going home. something juz kept telling me tt i should obey my mom... so ya, i did... =)

was super hngry on the way home... din take my lunch... once again, i din realise i did not take lunch. ha.... so my sis, (of all pple at home) cooked my favourite cambell's chunky!!! mmmmm-MMM!! haha...

so, guess tt's all for my day ya.. really hope the headache goes away tml... gonna sleep early tonight. haha... see u guys tml and all the best for ur papers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home