Thursday, July 14, 2005

woah!~ truly a nice day!

haha.. i had a great day today man... besides that 3 hours of excruciating pain.. haha.. especially 10mins before the paper was ending.. it went by sooooo slowly... haha....

oh ya! haha... miss how's only 23!!! oh my! i thought she was 26 or something haha... i din noe tt la HOHO ('o') hahaha... getting excited juz for the sake of wanting to be excited hahaha.... btw, she's leaving on the 22nd of this month.... man.... gonna miss me eye candy.. haha...

ok so let's get to my day. started off with me not knowing what time the paper starts. thought it was in the morning. so i msged mo and sam. i was in the car when mo replied my msg he say 12 noon. so i was like should i get off the car?? haha.. i got off. and immediately when i got off, i recieved another msg. in my mind i was like "MO!! u trying to fool me is it!?!?!" den i opened the msg hoping tt my dad's car wouldn't scoot off...

it's sam. haha.. she also replied 12 noon. hahaha... so tt means i get to go home and maple!! yay! of course i studied for chem too la.

now i'm very good in my starting chapters of chem... hopefully i get a D or min an E for chem. muz continue studying le... going back to the book soon.

before typing this, i had one hell of a DOTA game hahaha... SA POWER!!! 30-2 wuahahahahaha!!! the comp juz kept going "OWNING!", "MONSTER KILL", "DOUBLE KILL" wuahahaha.. sounded soo cool hahahahaha.. i was owning all the other players. and i'm damn proud of them. first is cos, they did not quit on us. they continued playing even though they know they have lost. major gap in level man.. i felt bad la... i'm like lvl 25 and they're like 16 only... haha.. but i had lots of fun!! broke my old record of 14 kills. hahaha........ 30.... wow.... haha...

kk! back to the book!

lol... the time now is 911.. haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home