Sunday, July 24, 2005

ok an update for yesterday!

ok... i remember le!! haha.. after all my trainings and the AGM, (annual general meeting) i had to do chem!! ar!! haha... suppose to help out to paint the den but i had too much work so i went to have a shower, best part, no towel! hahahaha... soo nvm, i still manage to get myself dry with my uniform haha.. was wearing a sleavless so it was soooo cold when i came out!

den got dried up more and did my work in the canteen... there's suppose to be night study but i did not see a single soul in sight in the canteen... man.. i'm like "haiz... gonna be alone tonight..." no teacher, no students to pei me.... aww... ~lonely, i am so lonely...~ hahaha.. i turned on the lights and fans for the back row and started on my work...

though i worked continuosly, i realised that i was working quite slowly... (cos i wanted my tutorials to look nice nice... for once! haha..) i only manage to clear 3 tutorials from 7.50pm to 9pm... haiz... i still have one whole load... excluding tests, revisions and all... argh!!! soo much!! alone!! no miss how!!! hahahahaha... there i go again...

haha.. at least if there was a teacher, i wont be so bored cos can chat la... so i turned on my radio on loudspeaker and juz did my work haha.. den nearing 9pm, students start coming down... FROM THE CONFERENCE ROOM! (o.O) sooo tt's where thay all went! hahahaha....

at least when nurus went to the toilet i did not feel soo lonely cos she's juz friendly ya! she's nice, cool sweet and all ya haha... came out of the toilet singing the song my hp was playing haha...

sooo ya... later i got bbq and it's raining sumos and buffalos!! how to go out!! bbq some more.. how ironic. soo ya.. waiting for the rain to erm... simmer? down... haha... dunnoe wad word to use... calm down? hahaha....

while waiting, i did some work and had some sleep... the rain's coming in and hitting my la.. soo nice... soo cooling... when i woke up, i realise my whole body's sooo weak from yesterday.. all the things i carried.. ar... my body was shivering, not because i was cold nor was it like a weak feeling.. i wasn't moving my body but it was juz shaking... felt nice.. so went back to sleep...

anyway, i've gotta go wash up and leave for school already for bbq sooo u pple around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home