Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Thank You Lord!

ah... am really happy to have completed all my assignments last night though i stayed up till 2.30am... but i feel good ar...

when i reached school, i was still quite ok until math... no matter how hard i tried, i couldn't. i wanted to listen to mr saw but i couldn't stand it. i fell asleep and when i forced myself up to do my work, my arms were shivering lightly... ar... too tired.. many of the notes which i copied half way through my sleep, i did not remember copying them initially. i thought aisha helped my copy it. hahaha.. i was really half conscious when i copied them...

anyway, i juz reached home from school. it's like 10 la... spent the whole night doing up the deco for teachers' day.. am super tired now. all i can do is pray that God bless me for tml's test and go to bed. i cant keep my mind awake no more. the longer i keep it awake, the harder it'll be for me to fall asleep...

need to go to bed. all of u taking ur exams soon, i'll keep u in prayer ya... God'll bless u my friend... i know it... nitez all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home