Sunday, August 28, 2005

Smack dead tired!

man.. haha.. i am super super tired!! slept quite a few hours today... i only remember i went to get some rest at 1pm juz now.. listening to the music from my laptop, i slowly went to sleep.... my mmind juz drifted and drifted.. realised that there's really a lot of things in mind...

the sound of the music, wind, cars, made me remember my old house at pandan gardens.. as i was half consious, i felt as if i was in my old house, lying back on my bed hearing the sounds of wind and birds. i somehow felt that i have a service balcony that is next to the toilet filled with evening rays of the sun. haha... it's juz like my old house... the tv's running and my dad's at the sofa joint 90 degrees along the wall.

ha.. i guess, not many pple realise this but our house, is just like a family member.. a member that doesn't speak nor do anything but protects and houses us - a special member. everyone would surely have a kind of 'feeling' for their homes.. leaving or demolishing a home is like leaving behind a famly member. one that has been with u all this while, watches ur every action, see u sleep, was there at every celebration. man... i miss my old house... small and cosy....

anyway, today's a slow day hahaha.. i juz sleep and sleep. my shoulder and neck is aching from all the tackling yesterday.. it hurts so bad i cant even shrug my shoulder.. haha..

kk... back to finishing my GP essay.. still got my EoM to complete.. -_- ha... bb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home