Wednesday, August 17, 2005

mixed in my....

hmmm... there's just lots of things running through my head.. i dunnoe how i feel now but ya... ha.. i just feel like playing rugby and never stop now.... juz run and run and run and let go of how i feel inside. i dunnoe how i feel inside. juz feel like talking to someone. i dunnoe who, but someone i feel like talking to.

probably it's more of emotions running through my head but i dunnoe la... feel lost now haha... so wierd... was studying, but i cant concentrate, i guess too many things has happened.

tml's gonna be a nice day, i hope. got training once again... i am gonna hook the ball this time if given the opportunity. i want to, i must. will do my very best. all i can think of is saturday. am rumbling inside, waiting to juz step on tt field and give it my all.

anyways, i think i'll juz lie in bed and try to fall asleep cos i really cant stand this feeling i'm feeling inside... it's like totally lost. i dunnoe. am lost. cant study or do my work... juz want to lie back, and let things run through my head and make all the decisions i need to.

so ya, all of u take care. see all of u tml...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home