Thursday, September 22, 2005

heh.. =D

haha. am gonna leave for my survey soon.. aha... wished i did a little bit more work ha... i did a so-so amount of ork today. hahaha.. need to do MORE!!

since i got ready like 30mins early, thought i'd write an entry for fun. hahaha...

ok i am really sick now!! ha... i wish i had a digi cam... i'll show u why. haha... i got pus oozing out my eye there and then haha... it hurts a lil.. probably an eye infection or an ulcer.. ar.. pain...

today is like the first time i think i look really good. hahahaha... as in, it's quite normal but i look good ha.. juz a shirt, berms and... a new hairstyle which took me MUCH shorter than usual to get it done. (new hair gel tt i found amongst my mom's hair products =D) and perhaps it's because this is the first time i see myself dressed up while wearing specs hahaha... i cant wear my lenses and tt's for sure.. the puss and all...

so i look mature? hahaha... For once!

haha... gonna have my dinner since i'm so early.. den i'll go down.. wish something cool would happen on the way. cos it's a really dull day today.

kk.. shall have my dinner before i go! probably no school tml!! am gonna see doctor!! =PpPpP but i'll still drop by though... got things to do.. i think hahahaha.... shall see how. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home