Wednesday, November 23, 2005

23/11/05

ah.. long time since i last played. had fun today.

man... my whole body's hurting... from my nose, to my jaws to the scrathes on my leg.

but i've not gotten enough.

really feel like playing more... ha.. i remember SAS, it's soo intimidating man... big and fast.

i'd stick to playing with the forwards if they're big but slow haha... man. i love playing second row. so fun but really tiring...

scrum, rucks. i love entering rucks. fun. i like to go in second cos everyone in den i go in and bang them haha... got momentum ar.

ok, lets get to the gross part and gross out all girls reading this (or even gay guys) hahahaha... jkjk.

we were bathing and the toilet's like all flooded!!! it's gross if someone peeed into it la!!! yucks! den ah wei washed tee wei's underwear by accident. ha.. funny. make me laugh until the jaw pain.

dunnoe wad's with my jaw.. i cant close my mouth fully on the right side until after some time. den i had a bloodied nose today, and i can dig chunks of dried blood out of it hahahahaha...

den the ear, ha... sam gave me a tissue to clean my ear and it looked like butt wipes!!! hahaha.. like bits and pieces of mud came out like lil pieces of shit. hahahahaha...

okok, grossed out already?? wad's gross is me putting my head in between muddy, hairy, sweaty legs!!!! eeeewwwee wad choice do i have. ha... part of playing with the forwards. it got me a tiny cut behind my ear which hurts everytime i had to enter scrum!!!

had fun la. i loved my first and last game.

first against CJ as i had fun tackling their winger who was quite slow... missed about 2 tackles in that game la. warm up hahaha... actually those 2 i wont miss one. juz that i forgot the tracking thingy. i love tackling people who are trying to pick up balls cos they are stationary and i can juz dive on them! hahahaha....

den CJ... haiz... it's like the only game i felt that we could win besides PJ. CJ had many fumbles... and i kept trying to pick em up until i got sick of trying. cos the first few times i did, i had 2 ruggers running at me! WAH!!! that's scary k! like how much i like tackling stationary people, they too would love it! -_-

in the end, i juz ruck over who ever who picked it. ha.. that was y i was stinking dirty on my first game.

the last game, i gave it 100% until about last 1 or 2 mins.. too tired from all the chasing. i had to run over the back line to support... man.. it's more tiring den playing backs la... i dunnoe la.. i juz follow ah wei run, though i really wanted to stay on the open wing..

okok... tt's about it la... the rest of the games were boring... and now, i cant close my jaw again... haiz... soo uncomfortable... i feel like juz breaking off my jaw la... argh!

NITE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home