Friday, November 25, 2005

25/11/05

juz something that hit me...

i was just chatting on msn (...clue)

and i suddenly realised the sacrifice made. i'm looking forward to see the major reaping of fruits of labour... not mine though. i salute u.

spent my day more or less alone out "exploring" Singapore. haha.. i wished that i was just "topped up" with money and i'd spend my days wandering. i kinda enjoyed wandering today...

after updating my passport, i dropped by beach road. been a long time... den head to town, bought me a book to read cos i'm VERY free spending time on the wrong stuff..

i love relaxation. but it's too much. though i have stopped games significantly (which is a great breakthrough), i still spend most of my time doing other things like sleeping, watching tv, surfing the net, downloading music etc....

i muz somehow focus... it's over for most of my other church friends but not me... i have one more year...

i juz have the feeling that next year's gonna fly. yea... FLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home