Monday, January 30, 2006

30/01/06

ahhh!!! have collected quite a lot of hong baos! wad about u guys!?!? hahaha...

alright. am real bored of visiting people so i managed to convince my parents to juz visit relatives and den some important pple like bosses and all. hahahaha!!!

spent my days (saturday and monday) out travelling, discovering singapore~ ah!!! i love it! i am gonna do it everytime i am free, and i'll bring along my fishing gear too!! hahaha...

i'm all sun burnt! haha.. too much vitamin E for today.. ya.... owowow! spent most of my time in the north, and central of Singapore. places like toa payoh, thomsom road, bishan, ang mo kio, khatib, yishun, hmmm... novena, raffles place etc etc.. hahaha...

i love it!!

oh my! have to update when i come back, i juz reached home la! now i have to rush out again!! -.- i juz showered, haven wear my shirt.

sooooo tata~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

am back from my dad's boss's place! haha... ok, had lots of goood food!! haha.. not snacks, FOOD!

wah... sushi!!! superb laksa!!! scallob! (did i spell it wrong? ha..) crayfish!! woOoOoOo yum! =q

lots of wine!! haha.. free flow of really good wine!! had quite a bit. den my table had a policeman, who's my dad's secretary's husband. he was juz commenting "u better not drive, confirm get caught. look at ur face, sooo red, nvr drink, they also think u drink!" hahaha....

remember? i was sun kissed! lols! hahaha... but had quite a lot too la! i wont get drunk one so no worries! ha!

i cant wait for tmr!!!!! fishing at bedok reservoir!!!! i MUZ catch a fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soooooo exciteD!!!! hahahahaha..

okok, better go sleep already!!! hahaha.... FISH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home