Thursday, July 13, 2006

13/07/06

my mind, still filled with the adventure i had at the cinema... it makes me soooo want to be a pirate and travel the seas and document my adventure!!! ha....

ok, i'm rather tired. but i had a superb time watching pirates of the caribbean. it's way better than the first!!! whooooo!!!!

and just a spoiler, a third is gonna come out!
I CANT WAIT!



ah... yes.. wonderful show! i give it a definite 5/5! i dun mind watching it again! hahaha...

hmmm.. so like i had my chinese oral today, and crap, i think i'm gonna fail it again... but i really pray i dun. I NEED A C6!!!

oh well... got back maths paper 1... 8/100... no surprise la... but i really hope tt i'll do fine for chem. i kinda feel like i've put in the most effort for chem but yet i din study much... quite contradicting..

haiya! i am just gonna have to continue my pace and i should do fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home