Friday, July 21, 2006

21/07/06

i believe some of u know tt i have this problem of not being able to sleep at night because my mind's like super active haha...

last night i was being stubborn and i did not want to take my pills to sleep cos i was full of wonderful ideas, ideas of MAKING $$$ hahahahah!!

at 3 am, i ran to my mom, she was alseep, and my dad's not around, so i pulled her bolster away, and began telling her all my ideas, haha.. of course i got scolded. HEH! she's like telling me, it's time to sleep, go take the pills, now's not the time, school tmr blah blah blah. but i was telling her, "IF I DUN DO NOW! OTHER'S WILL BE AHEAD OF ME AND I'D LOSE OUT!!!"

ok, she was quiet for a while, den we began discussing ideas, at this point, i din mind criticism of my ideas, cos they have to make flawless, so i impeding factors need to be pointed out. so i just lay there and listen till she fell asleep. haha...

went off and i could finally sleep... AT 3.30 am!!! haha... well, i woke up this morning at 6.30am wide awake, so guess i wasn't affected by the lack of sleep. hahaha...


winners make it happen, losers, let it happen.
-

so like i have been thinking, just for the fun of thinking of it though.. haha..

i wish i had a girlfriend,
one who is mature and intelligent,
will set me straight and tolerate my adolescence.
someone who can decipher my thoughts,
need not understand, but help me put them into words.
someone whom i can trust, one who wouldn't let me down.
would be the doer in my life, cos i'm the dreamer.
i dream big, she carries them out.
one whom in which when it's time to have fun,
we'd have the life of our time.
need not see life as i do, but enjoy it with me.

how nice ya?

(noticed that i did not say she has to be pretty or beautiful, average's fine *i'm still being picky ha!*, cos if i ever find sucha person and fall for her, she becomes the most beautiful lady in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!)

haha.... anyway, it's quite impossible for me to find sucha person, so i'm just dreaming (as usual)... and like if i ever do find someone like tt, ha, it's still a problem if she doesn't like me! ha... oh well... i'm lousy at such stuff. hahahaha....

-



I NEED TO STUDY REAL BADLY!
man.. looking at my results, i'm SOOOO DOOMED!
a lot of work to catch up on man...
pls, pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home