Saturday, February 10, 2007

10/02/07

a lot of things to blog about.

talking about being sentimental, i realised that i have been using my wallet for like 3-4 years and i can't bear to change it! hahaha... the zip for both the coins and the notes section are spoilt and so i have coins dropping rather often haha... though it was a gift, the meaning as a gift has slowly diminished, instead it's more of it being with me for so long that i can't bear change it!!! hahaha... maybe till one day i get a new one which means more to me then i'll change HA!

so like reader's digest have been really useful in helping me understand myself more. it has definitely broaden my general knowledge and been a wonderful friend when i am bored. it has thought me many things.

well, i have realised that in future be it doing a business or a life partner, someone who's a doer would prolly help me in many aspects of life. i am a dreamer i have BIG ideas. however, i am a procrastinator as well. i need someone to push me, motivate me. though having such a partner would be a little tough, i am mentally prepared to go through it to become successful in my business. hahahaha... (if i ever do one)

bring me back to reality
ok, so sermon these days have been on love, and it has been stirring a lot of things in me especially when i have nothing to think about hahaha... well... love is just wonderful, don't u agree?vhowever, someone ever told me, each time u fall in love with someone different, u give a part of ur heart. even after the pain "heals" there's still this little unbreakable string attached u can never break. that's something i dun ever want feel again. now, the remaining bits, i am gonna guard them and keep them specially for the person God is going to give me.
ok, i cant wait till i get my next pay. many things i want to do. for the first time, my bank's gonna hit 4 digits! hahahaha... i cant wait to do free lance work and have a lot of time to myself.
actually, i dunnoe if i did the right thing and come home. i always look forward to weekends cos i want to spend time with pple in church. every other weekday, i would miss them a lot. haha... today, i felt like talking, talking my heart out now that i've dot to talk to and discuss about stuff. also wanted to discuss with the esthers about their own business, miss tan got me so excited and full of ideas till i couldn't fall asleep HA! well.. i think i should have gone down to the wake with the rest then my mom could pick me from there on her way back from tiong bahru... oh well!!! guess all that's in my mind is to get home as soon as possible and rest, need lots of sleep these days... dunnoe why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home