Sunday, February 18, 2007

18/02/07

one thing to be happy about this cny, i am getting "2" pays. hahaha

so coincidentally, chinese new year (ang bao money) and my next pay fall on the same day! whee!!! well, i hope for a super duper, mag-giagant-enormous double blessing hahaha...

hmmm... i did not get to buy new shoes.. =( was thinking of a really grown up type of trendy leather shoe with laces, a round pointy front. hahaha... i cant describe, but i've seen it and i like it.

well... i have learned so much over the past month about blessings, love, affirmation etc.. i feel so blessed and changed.i know i'm no more the same person as i used to be in certain ways. money has become something of smaller significance in my life. i'm not saying i do not need it, but i'm just more willing to give it up.

love... this thing created by God has made my world go round. painted colours in black and white pictures and brought warmth in the coldest heart. i love love. i do.

i am looking forward to my days ahead. i cant wait to be married (pray i do) and have a family. now i am beginning to enjoy the company of family members, see their smile, love them. i see my cousins, aunty, uncles, and i wished i had a family like theirs. my lil cousin... after not seeing him for almost a year... my... what a big boy... he did not even know my name but roughly recognised me.

played sparklers with him and stuff and well, it was just so nice... hahaha... bringing the rest of them down too, and somehow one would always manage to climb up my back (though it hurts cos of my sunburns!!) or another crawl onto me and into my arms while i am sitting down. it's just a wonderful feeling =)

well... happy chinese new year! i just felt like blabbering HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home