Monday, April 02, 2007

1/04/07

blogging again! cos i'm bored!!! hahahahaha... gonna sleep soon.

hahaha.. sunday morning my parents cant find me any where the house, but my mom found me in the end on the study room's floor. hahaha..

well... i couldn't sleep on saturday night. so at around 2+am i baked 2 pizzas and tot that after i fill my stomach, i'd be able to go to bed. after finishing it, my eyes were wide as ever! like MAN! i wasted 2 pizzas!

i carried my pillow, go to the study, and pull down to long pillows, put them side by side and sleep facing the window, looking out into the sky. unknowingly, after staring into the sky for sometime, i fell asleep! hahahaha...

well.. i had too much to think about again. as usual... my brain's active. nothing emo or what la ahahaha.. but i was thinking about my friends, about pple close and what i wanna do the next week before ns. hahaha.. so i cant sleep. gonna miss sooo many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home