Sunday, July 08, 2007

08/07/07

book in day... so fast.. in just 20hrs... but well! i am looking forward to next saturday! =D

i cant wait to end my trainee days hopefully, get my rank within the next 4 months or go to ocs for another 6 months. though it may be quite unlikely that i'd enter ocs, i'm still praying! hohohoho!

well, i do need prayer... the week's been one crazy one for me. just got "promoted" i get tekan and i can tekan my mates, so good or bad, i dunnoe. hahaha.. but i made them kekanan lurus 6 times HA! cos sergeant kinda made me do it by standing there and pressuring me.. ha...

all this because of my integrity... i regret. ha.. i'll nvr smoke my way through again. after being the leader platoon sergeant for 3 days, i've learnt that i can't slack on anything and "dunnoe" is not an option. i just have to put in the extra effort to take a step further.

since i entered sispec, i had really sleepless nights. i keep waking up at night and i have no dreams too. haha... so sad. 6-7 hrs of sleep everyday, quite ok la, but tt means my weekend is spent sleeping to cover up for lost sleep.

well, i do have friends to thank, those who smsed me during the weekdays and those whom i smsed. it really helps me feel better. u all know who u are. super big THANKS! =)



it's because of you that i can survive all this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home