Wednesday, October 06, 2010

06/10/10

Hi there old friend. i thought i wouldn't need you anymore. but i really need to rant. i cant tell my best friend cos she wont understand how i feel. i cant tell my sch mates cos they think i'm bragging. i cant tell anyone cos they just think i'm retarded.

2 types of people. either they say wow you've done well, (which i dont find it entirely true. and it dont help make me feel better complimenting me) or they focus only on the B and the other distinctions are negligible.

i want to change my mentality towards it. i thought i have gotten over it. but i just keep getting reminded of it everyday, everywhere i go by everyone.

i told myself, it's not going to be the B that ruined me, but the B that changed me

yet it seems easier said then done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home