Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I Do I Do

had my ups and downs for today.. happy with lots of stuff and pissed with some too... but! i've put tt behind already and had lots of fun after sch!! ahahahaha!!

ok.. so me and kelvin planned to go westmall today after sch. thank God no training or wad. hah... we wanted to juz buy some naruto merchandize and eat nachos. so we walked up to the theatre area and we ended up watching a movie. so i was like feeling happy at tt point of time so i felt like watching something funny to make me even more happier.. haha! so we watched 'I Do I Do' haha... very funny!! haha...

it's quite a cool show. i give it a 4.5/5 haha.. it's soo silly too! haha... "A for Ang mo tan, B for Bua duku, C for C-kway!!(watermelon)" ahahahahaha!!! "D for D24!" hahaha... so silly... reminded me of things like Labbit, Ladio... haha.... so silly...

ah.. had lots of fun la... but i in the end had to pang seh kelvin cos my mom today rented a car so she came over and picked me up. haha.. sorry kelv!! i really wanted to stay longer... =)

ok.. so i can finally play maple too!! yea!! haha.. okok.. i have to go back and study. cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home