Monday, February 28, 2005

ok.. so today after church, i was thinking if i should go for class or not... actually, my mind was made up la.. i want to go cut hair so dun go class.. haha.. in the end, after staying in the nursery room for like 2hrs, chatting with some youths, my decision was to go home.. haha...

actually, i need to take my bible from video room la.. but i din wan to risk getting caught so i asked joash to help me and he din wan to!! so i bo pian juz go home den later tell fabian help me. as i was walking, the rain began to drizzle a lil.. den as i walk somemore, many things went running through my mind.

half of me, wants to go back for class.

so i was near the second bus stop near keat hong market. i was juz standing in the rain staring at the church building and started thinking. things that ran through my mind: class is more impt, my bible's in church, "letting my 'motivator' down", i have to retake, God should be first priority, my frens... haha... i think too much

i noe!

ok.. i turned and jogged all the way back. so i was in kind of quite a mess.. my hair and all.. haha... wet, cold ar!!! hahaha...

i thank God i went for class.. hee.. =D got 2 reasons why la.. but... hee.... juz for me to know. ha!

after class, i wanted to go for evening but... i was really uncomfortable ar.. and my hair, a mess! haha.. maybe i'll cut it next week la... juz have to think of a new hairstyle for ths week.. ha..

okok... so i'll go do some stuff now. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home