Friday, April 15, 2005

thursday equals to...

to 3 sleeping periods!!! haha... maths ma... 3 periods straight some more!! 2hr,15mins of maths... zzz.... my most hopeless subject..

during GP today, we did something a lil fun today haha.. we're suppose to write a poem about life.. and mr fung told us to each come out with a sentence, den it'll form our poem. wierd huh. and the best part, it does not rhyme haha.. ok, it need not rhyme ha!

sooo.. as we were telling him our lines on life, hahahaha... it was kai's turn. guess wad! kai said this...

"cher, my one no link...." ... *pause* ... (den he carried on with his line on life)

guess wad again!

as kai said his line on life, mr fung wrote down the line on "my one has no link..."!!!!
-_-"
so in the middle of our so called poem, there's this line on my one has no link.. haha!! sooo dumb... hahaha...

anyway, i was juz playing with my new PS2 in which i have not paid a single cent... yet! haha... forgot all about my work man... anyway, gonna get started on some physics i guess... so.. ya... tml, i might not be staying over in school liaoz... got thigs to do on sat... see how!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home