Monday, May 02, 2005

tml's a holiday!!

hahaha... power ar! tml holiday!! it's also the day my maid's gonna go for her water baptism! yeps! glory to God!

anyway, my ankle's feeling MUCH better thanks to clarence's dad who lent me this magnetic ankle guard. walking has become nothing painful except when my ankles need to bend and all, den it hurts haha.. but i can more or less walk properly! hee!! =D

din do much today except playing table tennis in the prayer hall. had loads of fun trying to do the spin ball thingy haha.. think i should have juz stayed on den go for evening..

hmmm... anyway, gonna go pack my stuff for tml, wanna play touch and go fishing!! hahaha...

oh yes! i missed my chance yesterday to see carrie chong for once!!! she's at LIDO, and i'm at TAKA!!! arrr!!! haha.. nvm.. still have some other time.. i hope.. nitez pple!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home