Monday, May 16, 2005

tml's trouble..

haiz.. haven finish all my chem stuff and tml's chem mok spa... man.. i'm in deep trouble... i loved today but now, the day's gonna end... haiz...

haha... anyway, i dun wan to be reminded of my troubles, so lets talk about the nice and fun stuff!! haha... this morning i was sooo tired and i could not wake up.. my mom kept calling me up, soo irritating haha... i juz did things step by step and between every step, my mom will find me fast asleep on my bed! hahaha...

last night was really nice.... first, it was raining with thunder!! oOo... i have always longed for that man... ahhh... haha...

so i was bored.. seriously bored.. same thing, played both maple and dota den sian. so go online haha... i had SOOOOO much fun last night chatting haha... juz wanna say thx (heh.. to the gym leader) for accompanying me last nite! ;D it was much appreciated!! =D

we were like juz chatting den, the emoticons came in which made me soo excited and hyper at 1 am in the morning!! hahaha.... i was like stealing all the cool emoticons! haha..

sooo ya.... went to sleep thinking about all the funny things i wrote hahaha... was quite cool too bad cant post it on blog... haha... unless i can screenshot it or something..

soo erm... church's nice today. enjoyed morning sermon. den i was sooo tired and hungry.. but i had no money la... atm there broke down... zzzzz.. so i juz slept there till class started... was soooo sleepy... haha.... was until the adult band started making noise did i wake up.

class.. was a lil wierd haha.. but nice. dunnoe la... let's skip this part.

evening service!! hahaha.. i enjoyed it totally! though it was suppose to be a boring message, but it was not! haha.. yea.. been a while since i get to worship with the congregation too... loved it..

actually after service, i wanted to take a slow walk to the lrt station back home.. cos there's lots of things i wanna think about so din wan to go back with fab or the rest. sooo as i walked, uncle mun seng juz nice passed by and he insisted to send me home... ha.... no choice la.. so i followed.

juz nice when reach home, my family also juz came back. haha... so went home and eat dinner my mom brought back for me.. guess wad! i juz realised i did not have any food for the whole day except for a cup of fruit juice before i left the house and a waffle i bought with the remaining dollar 50 i had... haha... sooo i did not realise it but i gobbled my dinner like a monster! and i was soo hungry i had to cook another can of clam chowder.. *mmm MM!*

ahh.. now enjoying myself.. later, work work work.... ha... kk typed enough.. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home