Tuesday, July 26, 2005

a new week begins!

haha.. a new week begins and it feels weird cos tak ada rindu macam mana ke hadapan!! hahaha.. ( might not make sense cos it's probably broken malay hahaha..) but anyways, today was fun la!! hahaha

another day filled with me bouncing about playing a fool and getting stressed over my work!! hahahaha... ya la!! work! spoil my almost perfect day!! but anyway, during GP, i got to watch this movie, "dead poet society". it's quite a nice show. would like to borrow the cd and watch again cos i din quite get the starting... the volume of the projector was a little low...

next fun part was P.E!!! hahahaha.. it's like once in a blue moon where ah wei would kena bastard!! hahahahahahaha!!! today's the day the moon's blue! hahahaha.... -_-" lame i know! but it makes me laugh! hahaha... so i shall not bastard him but.... i shall! hahahahaha... it's got to do with a dumbell + 50kg weights and ah wei! hahahahaha... "can la, can la....", "cannot cannot!!" hahahahahaha!!! we should not help him with the bar hahahaha... den he'll be stuck on the bench ahahahahaha!!! bench press becomes b*ea*t (a bit obscene la, with the * looks a bit nicer.) press for ah wei!! hahahahahaha!!! so funny!!

okok.. dun go disturb him ok! laugh all u want now and forget it tml! hahaha... best part of the day was fun touch marathon which i had with ah wei, nesh, johnny and vick and shazrul! woot!! fun!! first time, non-stop 30-45 mins, no break fun touch!---> a high sprinting touch rugby game. wah!! fun la!! i defended like mad, attacked like mad and wet my t-shirt like mad! i was soaked in my own perspiration!! was dying of thirst but i pushed on! i juz cant stop!!! hahahaha....

haha.. anyway, i am soo happy now cos i was juz doing some stress relieving playing with love calculator hahahaha... soo funny.. made me laugh till i nearly drop! hahaha... took away all my troubling thoughts. juz typed and test, typed and test! hahaha.. man... amazing thing! hahaha... long time since i touched it hahaha... last time i touched it was when fab was playing a fool with it la! hahahaha... was typing everyone's name i can think of!! hahaha... mine, my friend's hahaha... so funny! not all me and someone la, but like my friend and someone else etc. hahaha.. cannot say who or tml they'll be pestering me and asking me hahaha...

anyway, time to go to bed. tired... tml another long day ar... soooo nights pple!!

oh ya, the story about the sex education thingy... aww... it's soo touching....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home