Sunday, November 27, 2005

27/11/05

AWWW!!! EVERYONE'S OFF TO CAMP!!!

man... i'm really lonely now la.. many things have been going through my head too..

in fact, after watching this show, this just hit me --- i dun mind living in poverty with my loved one. probably with the leftover money, start a little stall, cafe, by the sea, "macho nachos" hehe.. jus the both of us. aww.. haha...

i kinda watched this korean show about this korean community living in poverty and how this rich lil girl joined a school there. den this lil boy and that lil girl fell in love. awwww.. sooo sweet!!!

ok, the name of the show is when i turned nine. I AM GONNA GO HUNT FOR THAT DVD!!

i have decided to start a DVD rack in my room where i'll keep all my favourite movies. all those heart warming ones... awww... (original ones) haha...

i am watching too many sweet movies already la!! i think i can live my whole life watching them.

ah... and that girl, she looks like grace in one of the scene. grace ZHANG! hahahaha....

okok. stop here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home