Monday, December 12, 2005

12/12/05

alright!
it's the 12th of december, juz a few more hours before i have to reach cck building.

EAST TIMOR, HERE I COME!!!

hahaha... had a great day today, juz spent most of my day at KAP mac chatting and all hahaha... chatted for like 4 or 5 hours!? ha...

got my dad to pick me den we headed down to my grandma's place. yea... been a long time since i've seen them. i think i really MUST go down one day. when i saw my grandma, i juz felt soooo much love for her...

she's like a mother to me, yet our relationship feels soo wierd. like we are friends rather than family. she treats me like a guest. ya... i feel sooo bad... i juz love her a lot.. yea.. if she was my own mum, i'd proly give her a hug and a kiss. in fact, i think i love her more than my mum hahahaha...

by the time i head home, RUSH!!! pack bag. haha.. in the midst of it, i was playing games hehe..

so i'm still thinking of wad to bring. scared i forget something. if there's something i might forget, pls message me!!!!

oh my MY PASSPORT!!! thank God!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home