Sunday, December 04, 2005

4/12/05

JUZ A RANDOM, PROBABLY BORING ENTRY! hahahaha...

a typical entry only those who cared would read. hahahaha..

it's been a while since i spend lots of time on the tv. but juz a while a go, i manage to catch quite a bit of this movie titled "Au Piar" ha.. nice show.

yea.. i love these kind of sweet shows.. juz soo.. sweet.. hahaha...

anyways, the show juz kinda reminded me of my past when i was a little little boy. haha.. still wearing big glasses with long hair! hahaha... i used to spend a lot of time at home alone with my maid...

i fear school a lot cos of my teacher.. i did not have a nice life in early primary. i depended on my parents a lot... i'd stay awake late at night waiting for my parents. my maid cant sleep till i do. so i'd wait, wait, wait. my maid would make me go to bed but i dn want to. u know, filipino maids.. they're quite fierce..

anyway, i stayed till 10+ waiting and i'd juz cry cos my parents dun come home. my heart still kinda aches thinking of it.. especially my dad. he always comes home soo late.

i remember the yellowish light in the hall.. so dark loomy, and by the temple which is always making lot's of noise. i hated it though i was a budhist back then. hahaha...

i juz lay on the cold marble floor, by the big red carpet and juz cry till i fall asleep...

i hated those days but i missed them too...

i guess in every point of our lives, there're juz painful stuff. now, it's studying haha.. the pressure... but surprisingly, things really feel quite fine for me.

tmr's my exam fo the first part of my module. ha... am trying to focus here... but of all times, i have to have a throbing headache, feel so sleepy, everything u least expect including loneliness. i'm all aone at home now.. waiting for my mom and sis to come home.. my dad's away.... my friends, ha, in church, at home..

i dun like coming home cos once i have company outside, it just gets so fun. haha.. most of you would know...

ok... i've said enough.. my blog cant hear wad i juz typed. my only friend now. come to think of it, i have a better friend to talk to! hahaha shall turn to Him!

haha.. i remembered the latest prophesy upon my life and it is making me sooo happy now!!! hahaha babye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home