Tuesday, January 31, 2006

31/01/06

could it ever be?
would it ever be me?
how i wish i dun need to go to school,
yet remain clever and know how to do my hw...
this way, i would have all the time to spend with you.

hmmm... how so low life can sometimes be for me,
i've enjoyed everyday, walking in sun, exploring.
keeps my mind free.
free of school, sometimes, free of u.
but then, life would be so sad.

many times, i enjoy the company of my friends.
how each of u have impacted my life.
especially one, u have done the best.
you have made me learn so much.
sometimes, u make me look like a pest.

how u understand things, i will nvr know.
how u look at things, sometimes i juz wont see.
all i know is that, proly, u're the best for me.
my bestest friend there can ever be.
but again, is it juz friends for u and me?

u made me understand what my friend goes through.
helped me brigded the gap and created a stepping stone for him and i.
i see things as how he sees things,
i fear the same way too.
yet, i know, it's all created by myself and I.

aH!!! I FEEL SOOO MUCH BETTER, writing it in a way, i might and yet might not understand. ah... juz to let it out feels good. haha... time to finsih up my work!

nitey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home