Thursday, May 04, 2006

04/05/06

after reading ur blog, it brought both joy and pain, and already feeling sad about today, what i read brought tears to my eyes from both the warmth, and yes, the pain...

it's been sometime now, and hell i missed u so much. thought i was long forgotten, but am happy u remembered me. guess things were'nt just meant to be ya..

to you, work hard and do well, to the both of u,
my best wishes...... =)

-

CJ, CJ, CJ... u played well...

it's a one point victory, and i'm not too happy about it. many mistakes i made, many things i did well.

overall, I HATE MY POSITION, though i love playing... i am so, sub-able.

and not being able to play much and this being my last year, i want to play.......

mistakes are mistakes, my coach said tt though i may not be the one making the most mistakes, but he has no choice but to sub only me cos he has no players for the other positions.

AINT IT SO UNFAIR!

it's just 2 mis-tackles man, and it's so stinking hard to tackle them. i dunnoe why! u want me to kill the first forward, i did it beautifully today, won us a knock-forward. but to sprint all the way back and catch e, i still need practice man, so gimme more chance!

i barely played in year 2 cos my captain hated me, my coach respects my captain's decision, and proly cos i suck! but this year, a lot of effort was put in, despite the many times i wanted to quit!

argh!!! what the heck!

man, sometimes i just hate team games.

dumb ref too, what the heck, forward pass!? i was shocked! it was a back pass, but because mannan was stopped, and so the ball looked as if it was a forward pass... dun the ref know physics!? the ball, would gain forward movement from mannan's running speed. if mannan were to continue running, his pass would definitely look like a back pass!

that costed me a try man! one dived at me, i shook him off, the others, THEY WERE FREAKING WAY BEHIND MAN! 1 TRY! argh!!!

nvr meant to score.

so, heck, shall see JJ in the semis and all the best to u CJ, u'd prolly be playing PJC.

today's victory was totally by luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home